Do you have bike leaning up against wall?
Different reasons for bike leaning up against wallage:
- Broken parts of bicycle.
- Bicycle fashionableness extinct.
- Tires of immense flatitude.
- Angry husbandwifeness at excessive bicycle times.
- Give-uppishness from falling off bike incident and resulting big fearishness.
- Drinky pants time interfering with happy pants bicycling time.
- Brokedickishness from repeated stompitude.
- New hobby times like hot yoga or cold fusion or sushi fusion. Or new juicer machine.
- Baby times with big poops, daily squawking and no sleepy times.
- Fuck this-ishness.
- Tummy growth exceeding parameters of old kit, crammed into looking sausage-like.
- Fact realizing of own suckiness.
- Cager fearishness from punishment passing and buzziness.
- Intensive care unit-wise.
- Dick City depressionism.
- Lazy pants sleep-in-ishness.
- Fun pants stay-out-too-late-ishness.
- Old deflationary IDGAF thinkyness.
- Muscular strain such as fascium buttassicus.