Bike leaning up against wall
November 13, 2016 § 19 Comments
Do you have bike leaning up against wall?
Different reasons for bike leaning up against wallage:
- Broken parts of bicycle.
- Bicycle fashionableness extinct.
- Tires of immense flatitude.
- Angry husbandwifeness at excessive bicycle times.
- Give-uppishness from falling off bike incident and resulting big fearishness.
- Drinky pants time interfering with happy pants bicycling time.
- Brokedickishness from repeated stompitude.
- New hobby times like hot yoga or cold fusion or sushi fusion. Or new juicer machine.
- Baby times with big poops, daily squawking and no sleepy times.
- Fuck this-ishness.
- Tummy growth exceeding parameters of old kit, crammed into looking sausage-like.
- Fact realizing of own suckiness.
- Cager fearishness from punishment passing and buzziness.
- Intensive care unit-wise.
- Dick City depressionism.
- Lazy pants sleep-in-ishness.
- Fun pants stay-out-too-late-ishness.
- Old deflationary IDGAF thinkyness.
- Muscular strain such as fascium buttassicus.
Yeah. Me too. Maybe bicycles are toys after all.
that was Fe-ny
Nasty headache; can’t get out of bed……
I think you have it covered.
Yes, but how do you get back. A couple of months in that direction . . then the question is can you come back?
Hope you heal soon!
Three pairs of pants excuses–a good start for a wardrobe.
A little from 9, 11 and 14 all at once.
At least they upgraded me with Titanium and not crabon.
Mine leaned against a wall for about 25 years (I’m an idiot…)
You can come back and it will still love you.
Just as soon as this strained buttassicus heals.
Fe is the
table of elements symbol for iron.
It also means “faith” in Spanish.
Hey there, not sure what’s ailing you but this has been helpful for me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BOTvaRaDjI