It’s that day of the year again and:
- I only know one of the teams who’s playing.
- Traffic on the 101 is nonexistent.
- I saw my first Nuttall’s woodpecker.
- The parking lot at the pier in Santa Barbara is empty. On a Sunday.
- I don’t have to ride my bike to have fun.
- The wheel in the sky keeps on turning.
- The less you want the more you have.
- A good cup of coffee is good to find.
For $2.99 per month you can subscribe to this blog and get none of the news that’s fit to print but all the news that’s fun to read. Click here and select the “subscribe” link in the upper right-hand corner. Thank you!