Thanks to all the subscribers who have received login emails and set up passwords for their fancy, new CitSB account.
The dreaded or beloved paywall goes into effect in a couple of days; if you haven’t received an email that lets you set up a password please let me know via email, email@example.com, or via text, (424) 241-8118.
If you are not a PayPal subscriber but subscribe by cash or check, email/text me so I can send you a login/password email.
If you are destitute and cannot afford $2.99/month along with your CBD/beer/Pornhub habit, email me and I will refer your request for a free subscription to the Subscription Committee.
Below is an IFAQ, Infrequently Asked Questions, in the event you have trouble setting up your account:
- How do I log in? Click “Login” in the main menu or go to this page https://citsb.com/register/your-membership/
- What email address should I use to login? Use the email address for your PayPal account.
- Where can I reset my password? Click the “Lost your password?” link on the login page (https://citsb.com/register/your-membership/) or click this link https://citsb.com/register/your-membership/?rcp_action=lostpassword
- Can I change the email I use to log in? After you are logged in visit “Edit Your Profile” in the My Account menu or go to https://citsb.com/register/edit-your-profile/
- How do I view my subscription details? After you are logged in click “Your Membership” in the My Account menu or go to https://citsb.com/register/your-membership/
- How do I update my payment method?Your billing details can be updated from inside your PayPal account.
- Can I set up PayPal with my wife’s PayPal email, but have the blog delivered to my own email? Yes. Email me the address you want the blog notifications delivered to and I will add it into the database. Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will the Wily Greek and Joey C. get a free subscription? No.
- How many subscribers do you really have to justify all this nonsense? Two.
- I’ve been freeloading for years. Can I donate a random amount? Yes.
- I’ve calculated that this comes out to nine cents a day. If you miss a day, will I get my nine cent refund for each day you don’t publish? No.
- I have two subscriptions. Will I get two separate daily posts? No.
- Do you really plan to survive on income from a fuggin’ cycling blog? Yes.
- Why don’t you just run ads so I can keep reading for free? Because.
- Isn’t the paywall going to diminish the number of people who read your blog? Yes, just like the showroom paywall diminishes the number of people who can drive a Ferrari. Only this is a bit cheaper.
- I hate you but read the blog daily. Can I create a fake account so that you don’t know who I am? Yes.
- Will you be cross-posting blogs on #socmed so I can still read them for free? No.
- What if I share someone else’s account so it only costs 4.5 cents a day instead of 9? That’s between you and them.
- Oh, c’mon. Be a pal! No. But I will be your PayPal.
- How many free reads do I get if I refuse to subscribe? Three a month.
- Fukstix. How do I subscribe? Hit the button at the top of the page. The Internets and PayPal will do the rest. Or send cash/check to Seth Davidson, 21250 Hawthorne Blvd., Suite 500, Torrance, CA 90503.